Happy Birthday to Bryson my Bryson....

Today was... different. That headache I'd had for the last three days- turned itself into a migraine over night. I was *SO* disappointed, mostly because I wanted to go to water aerobics. I took a pain pill, and was hoping to still make it to WA, but then I got really nauseous and actually threw up, though there was nothing in me to throw up. It was unpleasant. Then I thought the nausea had cleared, so I went with Bryson to drop D-Ball at school. The nausea reappeared in spades, and I didn't think I would make it home. So after that happy turn of events, I came home and went back to bed. I slept til almost 11:00am. But I still have the migraine.
Since it's Bryson's birthday we checked D-ball out of school early and went to see "Bolt" in 3D. It was kinda fun actually, I was surprised. We saw Madagascar 2 a few weeks ago- and I didn't really enjoy it much at all. They should've stopped after the first one, in my opinion.
I managed to accumulate several freebies from TGIFridays, so after the movie we had dinner there. D-ball got a free meal, I got a free appetizer (meal), Bryson got a free dessert.... then both boys spun the birthday wheel, and Bryson got a free birthday dinner (another $10 off the bill) and D-ball got a GameStop gift certificate. I ate the tops off their nachos- it was really yummy and I didn't get ill. I also never got the pain in my chest- ever. I probably could've eaten the tops off all 8of them, but I stopped at 4.
So tomorrow I'm going to 'deep water running'. Surely the nausea won't reoccur, and I can use pain meds to deal with the migraine, unless it has mercy on me and leaves before then. I can't remember what else I thought I needed to do tomorrow... hopefully it'll come to me. Tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔