Kind of a long day-

but somewhat useful. I did get my hair cut today (yay! I like it!) and I did go to Sam's. Oops-I just remembered I left the groceries sitting on top of the freezer in the garage. I guess they'll be okay- it's 23' outside, so the frozen/cold things still ought to be so tomorrow.
I also bought candy for D-ball's GT class... they're making candy houses and his teacher requested we all send something to that end.
I'm uncertain how many calories I'm supposed to be eating every day. I tracked it more carefully today, even looked up the nutrition information for some things online to be sure. So today I consumed somewhere between 500-600 calories, approximately 50 grams protein, and drank just over 64oz of water. I know Marla says she tries to eat 1,000 calories a day, and 70 grams protein. I think I will call one of the nutritionists tomorrow and ask how many calories. Last night at the clinic holiday party they told me it would not help in any way shape or form to get more than 50 grams of protein a day. They actually "guaranteed" it. They said not to drink protein drinks for extra protein, because they could be too many calories, and the extra protein wouldn't make me lose more weight, lose weight faster, or keep more of my hair in my head.
Friday is Logan's birthday. He would've been 9 years old. I wish he was still here sometimes. I know D-ball would love to have a sibling. Hopefully after I lose all this weight, and I'm almost or already 40, I'll be able to have one more child. **crossing fingers**
I think I have to go to bed now. I got little sleep last night, and I have deep water running again tomorrow!

Comments

Ree said…
Glad to hear of your progress with diet and exercise! I hope you continue to feel better each day.

Happy Birthday to Logan.
Love ya.
Thanks Ree... I've been out of the loop I guess for a few days. :) Can't recall if I mentioned I gained NINE BLESSED POUNDS my third week post op... Yesterday I finally lost them. Dr. is claiming "water retention" and something about the body recovering from surgery. Never heard anyone else say they GAINED weight 2-3 weeks after gastric bypass....

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔