So I ran out of time

and didn't finish my thoughts on all that I posted below. I had to leave for Church (in the middle of the blessed afternoon!) but basically.....

I just wanted to state unequivocally that "Separation of Church and State" does not refer to everyone in the US Government being God-less. It does not come close to suggesting that we need to remove God from our monies, schools, courtrooms, or anywhere else. It only refers to keeping the federal government from trying to establish a national religion. Citizens in the U.S. are free to worship whomever, however they choose.

I almost left church early because of a migraine, but I stuck it out. :) Kinda proud of that. There was no choir practice this afternoon, because the director is out-of-town. We came home, lazed around a bit, then made breakfast for dinner. We used to have breakfast on Monday nights, but with B heading back to work that night and needing a nap it wasn't working out well for us. Monday will now be crock-pot night, and Sundays will be breakfast night. At least until B starts as a mail carrier, then we'll see if we need to switch anything around. Pizza night so far is staying on Saturday night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔