WoooHoo a solid 95 today!

So I'm excited about that.5 more pounds and I will have met my next "big goal"- 100 lbs lost!!!

But I really thought this "cold" (PIG FLU????) would have cleared out by now. It's rattling in my chest- I have no fever, but I'm not loving it. I started my symbicort today (a little late, obviously) but hopefully that, albuterol, mucinexD and more fluids and sleep will clear it out.

Poor sweet Bryson continues to haul van loads of our belongings over here every morning after work. I can barely wait til we're completely done with that house! I need to go over and help him (a lot) and we're planning that for this weekend. Doesn't sound so exciting at first glance, but in the end it will have been worth it.

Alright I've got to go supervise Celeste grooming her standard poodle for the afternoon's entertainment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔