schedule

wake up
eat breakfast
scriptures/prayers
get dressed/shower- walk if not raining
WM:
return bras & green molded bread
pick up:
turkey sausages
vinegar
chocolate syrup
straws
Treehouse meeting at 12:15pm, DBall to class at Treehouse at 12:40pm

Sometime in the morning:
Time 4 Learning
Read to Dball
Make dentist appointments
Find thyroid/family Dr. and make appointment
call for another sample N-ring
pay Celeste for T4L and kennel

Okay I think I can do all the early morning stuff, then set Dball up with T4L while I run to WM to return and pick up things (ABall will be here). Seriously I have to get it together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔