The Boutique Show was a success & floors are shampooed!

Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera to the Boutique Show. I also neglected to ask Bryson to bring it when he and DBall came up to help. A sweet vendor named Nhi did take a picture of my booth, but I'm still waiting for her to email it to me. So perhaps I'll add that soemwhere later.

Last Friday Celeste determined that we needed to go on the Mud Creek Trail in Fayetteville. After I got my hair cut (hallelujah! I LOVE it, someone finally cut it exactly like I asked!) I met them over there. We walked a lot, stopped a few times, and played in the creek under the overpass.... sort of (it's sort of under the overpass, I think?). Celeste took pictures, which I have snagged and shall include here:
The cool wooden bridge on the trail
Playing in the Creek

At the very end of the walk there was a small owl sitting on the trashcan. He didn't move when we got really close to him, nor when many pictures were taken of him. The kids figure he was injured, one of his eyes was really red. I called Animal Control, and they said to stay away from it. They also said unless he was clearly in a horrible dire situation, it was illegal for them to touch him.
Kids investigating (baby?) owl....
Me and TuTu, keeping clear of injured baby owl.

We did get the Jurassic park mown (new house- grass was SUPER DEEP) and the carpets all shampooed. There's a strong possiblity that we will get the inside all painted very soon. We can't wait to move in!! We're going to need help moving the furniture though, we're hopeful people from Church will volunteer (or just sign up) when we ask next week. Seems like every time we move no one actually does help, but ABall always helps other people move and any time they need help with anything else (like RE ROOFING THEIR HOUSE!). I'm keeping my fingers crossed, there's just no way ABall can move the tempurpedic or piano by himself with out damaging the items and himself. *fingers crossed*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔