4 more pounds, gone forEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That is all, you may return to your regularly scheduled program now. :D (SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!)

Oh, I'm looking to buy some 2" ROUND business cards/tags, similar to THESE (<--click that) or I'll try to insert it here:


but with my info/design on them. Any ideas? Also they can't cost a million dollars, and I need them by April 25th (Boutique Sale). I've tentatively designed one in a 2.7" square that Celeste says I can take to the school district office and use their diecut to punch out the circles myself.... Here's mine: Though obviously it would be way cuter if it could have a circle or flower border or something around it like the examples above.....

Comments

YOU KNOW WHAT? We have a program around here somewhere for designing CD labels.... I'm starting to wonder if THAT little program could design my 2.5" round labels.... mmmm hmmm that's what I'm wondering about tonight....
Anonymous said…
congrats girl!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔