So excited!

For several years I've heard of people doing "Resurrection Easter Eggs" for Family Home Evening. We don't actually DO FHE very often at all, though I really wish we did. What with B's night time work schedule and all, we've neglected to make it work for us. But I digress.

I googled Resurrection Easter Egg FHE and found it. The same person who posted it where I found it (at scribd, I believe) also listed her blog!! Here it is: Chocolate on my Cranium. It includes some homeschooling stuff (w00t!) as well as additional FHE lessons I can download, print out and use. This is SO FABULOUS for me, as I was thinking of asking for a FHE booklet where it contains already made up FHE lessons/activities/layouts for Christmas anyway. I went to her blog, and her top entry was "Easter All Week Long". I wish I had seen it sooner- we could've started 2-3 days ago. As it is, we may have to do it all in one day? Maybe at Nana's Saturday night? Nana?? :D .I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

Alright, I've got to assemble my Easter Eggs for the lesson I've already printed out. YeeeHaaaw!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔