6 more pounds, gone forever!

That's probably a really annoying thing to read if you're not me, or haven't had WLS. But I *LOVE* saying it, so I'll likely continue. It's currently only 43° F outside, but supposed to be 70° F today. I haven't had nearly as much exercise (walking) as I'd like the last few weeks, because it's been so cold and *I've* been so cold in general. Hopefully today around 10-11 a.m. it'll warm enough for DBall and I to walk to the library/park. We need to return some books and re-check some, check out some new ones.

So this Summer is shaping up very nicely, in my head. A new house in a better place, with sidewalks... ABall working daytime hours closer to home.... losing more weight every month.... YeeeHaaaaw!!! I'm extremely optimisitc!


** Also decided to include a pic of my new business cards... I'm pretty excited about getting those also. I think I've figured out how to make my own in the future, but I just don't have time right now.

Comments

tnunley said…
Congrats on everything good in your life!! BTW, last week (since I have been sick and unable to eat...) I lost little over 10lbs. I do not reccomend this!! I am just now getting my appetite back...
That really scares me, Trish... sometimes I wonder how easy it would be to never really eat again?! I know right after WLS I was thinking no food was good food.... I hope you're staying hydrated so you don't have to be hospitalized- remember to drink lots of water even if you can't eat!!

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔