Exercised, killed weeds, 5 mo photos

Went to the "new house" this morning and weed & feed-ed the backyard (did the front yard last week). Also went for my 40 minute walk, half by myself and half with the boys. We also went to Lowe's, two banks, Sam's, the attorney, the post office.....

Before we left AceBall took 5-mo post op pics for me, including a couple with Deuceball. Then Dball wanted to take pics of ABall & me. Here's a couple- I'm down 86 lbs and still not overly impressed with the pictures, but they're definitely better than 6 months (and 86 lbs) ago.


Comments

Anonymous said…
You look really good Angie

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔