So far I've found the McGuffey's Readers, some unit studies on Egypt, George Washington, General U.S. Grant.... and Mom says I have Saxon math somewhere around here. Still looking...
It's Saturday
and I'm thankful. Went to the Dr. for "6 wk follow-up" (at 8 weeks) this past Thursday. I've lost 53 lbs, possibly a little more. I think everything is going according to plan, neither the Dr. nor the nutritionist suggested otherwise. Our plan is to exercise 5 days/week, with Sat & Sun off. However Thursday it never got above 25, and Friday was fairly cold as well and we had an appointment that took a long time in the morning. So instead we walked to the park (Angie, Bryson, D-ball, Gizmo, India, D-ball's scooter....) and visited the library while we were there. We'll go for a walk tomorrow also, and then I guess we'll have to exercise M-F next week as well. After our park/library experience we came home and Bryson picked up the pizza and we watched the basketball game- which sucked. Now we're fixing to go to the movies. We're goign to see the mall cop one- forgot what it's called. We took some pictures since it's the 17th,but th...
Comments
Seth is still using Saxon, but he would not say he enjoys it. Can't say if that's because of the text or the subject in general.
Again, lots of options out there, and I'm still figuring out the best ones for each child.