2 MORE LBS GONE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I'm a little jazzed about it :D. Woke up this morning, and it actually said 3.5 lbs LESS THAN EVER BEFORE. When I tried it again for AceBall, it was only 2 less. But 2 is better than nothing, and my surgeon's scale generally reads 4-5 lbs lighter than mine! (I have my official 3-month follow-up this coming Monday).

To celebrate we went to Golden Corral for breakfast. Not really to celebrate, we were going to go anyway. AceBall called ahead of time and they offered to let me get my food in a to-go box and weigh it at $4.19/lb. Sounded like the least expensive way to go since I don't eat very much. I ended up with slightly over half a pound of food for about $2.50. I had eggs, bacon, and a tiny bit of hashbrown potatoes- my favorite. UgH! I forgot to put ketchup on them- I just remembered that. It's all good though, I was more than full and had a great time.

Now I'm going to get a little more ready and see what Mel & kids are up to. Then AB is probably going to shower and nap, and DBall and I will play with Higgins' maybe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔