4006 steps! (and lost 2 more lbs forever!)

I got a new pedometer! We took our walk (to and around the park near our home) and I recorded 4006 steps and went 1.89 miles. :) I didn't feel like it- the last 5 days or so I haven't felt like much of anything. But I'm *SO* excited I went and now I know I'm walking almost 2 miles just for exercise. Our goal is to go 5 days a week, but sometimes I only make it 4. Now that we've taken up walking at the mall in bad weather I should be able to make it 5 days a week. I can't wait to see how many steps/miles I've logged by the end of the day. WoooHooo!!!

Jumped on the scale before my shower, and lost TWO MORE POUNDS!!! Makes the walking when I don't wanna WORTH IT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔