Yesterday was 3 mos

We did take measurements but we neglected to take pictures. Still. But I've lost over 14" altogether since January 17.

I finally broke down and bought an electric blanket yesterday. I think last night is the first time I've actually been warm since surgery. And I am so grateful for it. I am having bloodwork done probably on Monday. She's going to check: potassium, calcium, magnesium, thyroid, iron and progesterone. I'm thinking I might need more thyroid, and possibly iron could be low due to malabsorption. Either of those could be making me cold. And my lower front thighs, and upper outside hamstrings (lower glutes?) have started cramping about 20 mintues into my regular 45 minute walk. I don't know what that's about, but I'd like to fix it if we could.

So I did get my walks in yesterday and today. Tomorrow is supposed to be colder all day, and I suppose we'll have to walk at the mall or somewhere indoors.

Okay really I'm tired now. I have to go. Cheerio!

Comments

Anonymous said…
congrats on the 14 inches... I hope it's not thyroid, I blew mione out a few years ago, it's a touch witch to feel better and I cannot lose weight! drives me batty!

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔