real quick before bed

WooHoo- got 5 days of exercise in this week! I got maybe 4 hours sleep last night, so B & I didn't walk this morning. It was pretty warm today though, so after school DBall & I walked to the library and park. Well DBall rode his scooter there and back.

I managed to shop at Sams & Target today, so we have enough food through the end of next week I believe.

Yesterday when I was talking to Celeste about homeschooling she suggested I pull DBall out before the end of this school year, so that he won't really miss much if he/we decides he doesn't like it. Then we could just put him back in at the beginning of third grade with everyone else. It actually sounds like a good idea to me, so he will stay where he is until Spring Break. That''s at the 9 week mark so it will work out. We're excited!

Now I have to get to bed. I cautined DBall (early riser that he is) not to wake me up saying "I'm hungry" in the morning. Everything is set up so he can get his own cereal, chocolate milk, fruit, bread, whatever..... and then I will come out when I wake up on my own. What with it being Saturday and all. I HATE mornings and particularly dislike getting out of bed at 6 or 7 on Saturday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔