Monday, Monday (a new week, a new day )

This week isn't looking so optimistic, but I'll try to ignore that for now. Maybe I just have some kind of issue with Mondays in general.

The weekend went pretty well. There was no school on Friday(I really can't figure it out- the kids have school on President's Day - NOT on MLK Day, btw- but the Friday before President's Day they are off?) so we went to a home school Valentine party with Celeste & Co. It was pretty fun actually, and the kids seemed to enjoy it.

Then we dropped D and his Guitar Hero off with Celeste and family later that afternoon and Bryson and I went out. We ate at Cancun, which is not really Mexican, it's more like Tex Mex. The chicken was from a can (and salty) but the food wasn't bad- we had no complaints. There was decent space between tables and that was really refreshing for a Mexican restaurant. Then we went to see "New in Town" and I think we both enjoyed it.

Saturday we planned to use our 2-for-1 certificates to The Vineyard restaurant at lunchtime, but when we got there it was closed. Forever. So that was a waste of $25, unless we can get it back somehow. We ended up eating at Abuelo's. I'm getting more used to sharing one entree, though my head still tells me I'm not going to get enough to eat and I have to fight with it some.
We did make it to Ozark Natural and picked up some liquid calcium for me. It's not my favorite- by any stretch. I might have to break down and buy the calcium lozenges from the surgeon's office, but I'm determined to finish the bottle of liquid calcium first.

So this morning I am sleepy, and my muscles ache. I can't figure out why my muscles re so sore- and when I'm walking (like at the mall or to the park) my thigh will cramp up. It starts at my knee and travels upward. It isn't sharp or overly intense, it just slowly kind of seizes up. I'm thinking maybe I'm low on some mineral or something. Since I have monavie ("active") on hand, I'm going to go ahead and begin taking it now. Don't know if it'll help, l but I figure it can't hurt.

Recently my phone has been- not right. When I press the green phone button, no names or numbers show up. So I have to either dial the number out (I only know like ONE number in my head, because it's my old number that is now B's number) or look up the person's number by name. It's so tedious. So I've been on and off the phone w/AT&T trying to get it sorted out. It may be sorted out finally, only time will tell.

I've halfway cleaned the kitchen, eaten breakfast, made B's breakfast, fed DBall and gotten him off to school, started the laundry, made "trail mix" of sorts.... I think I'll try gazelling now. B is outside with Bro. Hart working on cleaning up the backyard.

Comments

Bonnie Tadlock said…
Maybe they did Friday the 13th because they're superstitious, or they hate Obama (like AR a democratic state would...), or if they're like my high school, they support Lincoln & Washington's birhtday and took the random day in between instead of the actual president's day...?

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔