Home again, Home again

Our lights finally came on around 1:15pm this afternoon. We had gone for lunch, and apparently about 5 minutes before we returned they lit up. Hallelujah!

Obviously we had to spend last night again at the Wheelers. The Superbowl was on, and the boys played games with us and watched the game some (I think). Mostly Donnie enjoyed the Superbowl. This morning we packed everything up and got D-ball off to school. We went ahead and took all of our stuff with us, to get it out of Celeste's hair so she could get on with her day. We stopped at Sonic for breakfast (okay,*I* stopped for breakfast, but B ended up eating half my breakfast burrito plus the tots). I had the drink all day- and never did manage to drink it all. We were hoping the hair school would be open so B could get his hair cut, but it wasn't and he didn't want to pay $10 at the walmarts. :( We came hope and visited with the dogs, actually we drove India around with us for a while. Gizmo refused to come in the house or anywhere else... I think he was afraid we'd leave him in the cold house or bombard him with ice or something. Poor confused little thing.

B went to the orthopedic Dr. to see about his wrist. The Dr. took xrays but couldn't find any breaks- though I think he didn't xray the right area, exactly. Ahh well... B hass a new brace and plans to go to work tonight.

So now I'm really exhausted- but we followed the menu calendar and had breakfast dor dinner (mostly B made it). It was yummy, and the boys are watching a movie on our bed now. B's actually asleep, but I suppose DBall is watching it. I'm going to add some pics real quick and go lie down somewhere myself. TTFN!

These were all at the beginning of the storm, prior to bailing for Celeste's:


Comments

Ree said…
sorry about your ordeal. i'm glad you had a warm, safe place to stay, and that the power has returned to your home.
Alissa said…
Wow, I had no idea you were going through all this...lucky that you had a place to go!

Popular posts from this blog

This is not finished, but I haven't time to finish it just now. I do have more to say. please don't feel obligated to read this.

Has it been 3 years?! 🤔